addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OpenStreetMap NYC Message Board › Android OSM editing tool Vespucci

Android OSM editing tool Vespucci

Chris M.
ChrisMcnally
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 47
There is a developer working on the Android OSM editor, Vespucci, for the Google Summer of Code. He's done a fantastic job and the app is really usable now. If you are familiar with JOSM you will be able to use Vespucci, and it might even be easy enough for people who don't know JOSM, it's hard for me to tell. I don't think it's as simple as Cloudmade's Mapzen, but for adding POIs I think a little OSM familiarity is probably enough.

You can read about the app here and install the beta APK if you don't want to wait for an update in the Google Play store (or wherever else you shop for apps) https://groups.google...­

Look for the latest message from Jan Schejbal and you will normally find a link to the latest build.