addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Out & About Dog Message Board › Calling All Ideas!

Calling All Ideas!

Amy
user 10430179
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 5
Hello Everyone,

I started a new company called Dynamic Dog Works. Along with it I started a new website www.dynamicdogworks.com­ (yes, my dog Lydia is the logo) where I would like to provide a wide collection of free training resources, including articles on dog behavior and training. So...

What do you want to know about dogs?

I have only a few articles up now and a lot more work to do but I would love your input. Anything you would like to know just say the word and I will get cracking!

Thanks

-Amy
Tina T.
user 8492020
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 1
What a great website!

Your articles are amazing - There's so much good information there. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time reading over the next few weeks.

And looking forward to the next meetup!

As to what I'd like to know about dogs - how to teach older dogs how to be better communicators. Our younger one was a 1yo rescue when we got him (now 3), and most likely was punished for trying to communicate (and never learned to listen to doggie signals, really, either). He's doing better... but it's been a very slow process. The older one (now 7) could probably be a better role model, too (he tends to pester during "play"). Any tips or tricks on teaching/practicing inter-doggie-listening skills would be very helpful for us.

Thanks!
Amy
user 10430179
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 6
Thanks. I am trying to hit on topics that aren't available everywhere. I will be doing a lot more articles on dog-dog interactions. I love your idea. I will get right on it.

What a great website!

Your articles are amazing - There's so much good information there. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time reading over the next few weeks.

And looking forward to the next meetup!

As to what I'd like to know about dogs - how to teach older dogs how to be better communicators. Our younger one was a 1yo rescue when we got him (now 3), and most likely was punished for trying to communicate (and never learned to listen to doggie signals, really, either). He's doing better... but it's been a very slow process. The older one (now 7) could probably be a better role model, too (he tends to pester during "play"). Any tips or tricks on teaching/practicing inter-doggie-listening skills would be very helpful for us.

Thanks!