addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Outdoor Life Adventures Club Message Board › Anybody interested in skiing Saturday at Grand Geneva?

Anybody interested in skiing Saturday at Grand Geneva?

A former member
If you become a Fan of Grand Geneva Resort, you can print out a coupon for free lift ticket opening weekend (It should be this weekend). “Chicagoland Fun Group Meetup” is going Sunday, but I can't go Sunday because of the Hike. I was wondering if there was any interest in going Saturday, Dec. 12. Please let me know and I'll set it up.

Upcoming Skiing Meetups:

1/16 Grand Geneva
2/06 Chestnut Mountain
2/27 Alpine Valley

Kevin

Outdoor Life Adventures Club