addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Outdoor Life Adventures Club Message Board › Group Membership Dues and Refund Policis

Group Membership Dues and Refund Policis

Alex
myfreedom
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Dear Members,

Please pay off your dues as soon as possible. Timely payment helps me paying the meetup dues on time. The meetup dues are $5 for 6 months.

It is easy to pay your dues using meetup. Please visit http://www.meetup.com...­ to pay the dues. The meetup has automatic arrangements with Amazon payments for secure processing.
If you face challenges using the Amazon Payments, send me an email about it.

Refund Policies: Your money will be refunded if I close the Meetup Group.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any queries.

Alex