It's time for the summer OWASP meetup in Wroclaw - for such an occasion we've prepared something special! This meetup will be held in an unofficial atmosphere in Mleczarnia, and we'll have guests from OWASP Lviv Chapter, who'd prepare four brilliant talks specially for our appsec community! Make sure to visit us in the first Monday in July!
Full program of the meeting:
1. Mateusz Stahl - SELinux 101 - MAC vs DAC, How does SELinux work, SELinux Command Line tools, Targeted policy for web servers (Live Demo), Typical problems of the SELinux on today's Linux Distros.
2. Nazar Tymoshyk - OWASP AppSec 2016: Technology and Security trends. Stay on cutting edge.
3. Bohdan Serednytskyi - Security fix or workaround: which way to select? Real-life cases, best practices and customer expectations.
4. Yuriy Bilyk - Trusted Computing, real pain in practice? // Trusted Computing, do it right Intro into Trusted Computing, more details about TPM, sharing experience of password-less disk encryption implementation using Linux, LUKS and TPM specific features, short overview of tools, our workarounds, linux bugs, etc.
5. Igor Beliaiev - 50 shadows of Company's InfoSec // How secure are your defenses? Red Teaming of an big enterprise IT company - the story of success.
See you soon!