What we're about
#ODSC brings together the data science community with the goal of helping its members learn and network around the latest topics and trends in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
Who should join?
• Data Scientist, Data engineers, analysts, and other data practitioners
• Software engineers, software architects and other looking to implement machine learning in their code
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision makers
• Companies, startups and others looking to leverage data science to grow their business
• Nonprofits, NGOs, government agencies and others seeking to use Data Science for Good
How can you get involved?
• Attend events, network and participate!
• Give a talk or workshop that meets our goals
• Volunteer to help the group (social media, website, blogging)
• Suggest new venues
• Sponsor food and drinks"
What can members expect out of the group?
• Gather with like minded individuals to network and collaborate on interesting topics
• Learn from the brightest minds in data science
• Stay on top of the newest trends and topics of data science
We are always looking for volunteers and contributors in Oxford to help grow the community. ODSC will host speakers, food, and a venue if necessary. Many of our top volunteers get an all expenses paid trip to ODSC data science conferences in either London, San Francisco, Boston or other events. If you are interested in helping out, please click here.