addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Julie
user 2814348
Oxford, GB
Hi All
I'd just like to thank all those who have responded to our recent attempts to rejuvenate the Oxford Movie Fans group, including those signing up for and coming along to events, and those, including new group members, who have been willing to become assistant organizers and post some MeetUp ideas for others to join in with. Its very much a "grass-roots" group - the more involved the merrier, and its great to see us all pitch in and suggest and organize things, to get a variety of films and events for us to attend.
Anyone else who wants to become an assistant organizer and so be able easily to post MeetUps, please just let me know and we can fix that up. Or just feel free to suggest possible MeetUps, including second MeetUps to see a given film, if eg you cannot make the first scheduled MeetUp time.
Looking forward to seeing more good films soon -
Julie
Richard
user 8923880
Oxford, GB
Post #: 28
Just add my voice to what Julie has said above. It is great to see so many people be enthusiastic and interested in helping the group become more active again, and thanks to everyone for getting involved and making this possible. Hope to see you all soon!