254 Essex St., Beverly, MA
• Come practice and learn in a warm, encouraging environment during the colder months of the year! We have options for practice only or formal instruction.
• For those with their own equipment and just want to practice for 2 hours in the pool, the fee is $25 per session. For those seeking professional instruction, the fee is $65, all equipment included or $50 if you use your own equipment.
• Non-ACA members are subject to a $5 per session event fee. Registration will be complete when we verify availability. Fees will be refunded if requested 48 hours prior to the date of the session or if inclement weather forces a YMCA closure.
• When purchasing, please indicate which dates you would like to attend:
• 12/11, 1/15, 1/29, 2/5, 2/18, 2/25, 3/5, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25.
British Canoeing 5 Star Sea Kayak Leader
ACA Level 5 Advanced Open Water Instructor
UKCC Level 2 Coach
Registered Maine Guide