I do not think I have to wait until tomorrow or Sat to postpone Sunday's
wand making class...
I just listened to the news, and it is saying we are going to get 10- 16
inches that is going to mostly come in over night on Sat, and end
mid- day on Sunday :(
The class will be postponed until the following
SATURDAY which is March 2nd at 2:00 pm.
PLEASE, if you are unable to attend the new date, please change your
RSVP so that someone on the waiting list can attend....
Is is unclear at this time, whether I will be able to schedule another
one any time soon....