addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pagan Learning Center Message Board › Meetup details changed: Connecting with the Spirits of the Earth

Meetup details changed: Connecting with the Spirits of the Earth

Tala
user 5511934
Group Organizer
Hubbardston, MA
Hey guys-

This class is planned for next week end, and there is still snow on the ground and it just is not going to work....We need to be walking in the woods, sitting on rocks and next to waterfalls on hills, and because of our heavy winter, this date is not going to work....Because my spring schedule is totally booked, and I dont have anything open until the fall, I am putting this off until Sat Sept 7th or Sun Sept 8th

(will leave it at the 7th for now)

Sorry- but this class is weather permitting, and we do live in New England!!

Love, Tala

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/pagan-1307/events/97108362/­

When: Saturday, September 7, 2013 11:00 AM

Where: Wolf Hill Grove
84 Old Boston Turnpike Rd.
Hubbardston, MA 01452

RSVP limit: 18 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.