addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SEATTLE PAINT DANCING - PaintDancing.com Message Board › Crazy Accessories Summer Paint Dance Party! JUNE 14th

Crazy Accessories Summer Paint Dance Party! JUNE 14th

Matt
hgh2k
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Hi Crazy Paint Dancers!

I will be traveling throughout much of spring. There is not a Paint Dance set for May. We have set the beginning of the our favorite Paint Dance season to begin on June 14th. Monthly events will follow through Oct.

Summer marks the perfect time to launch the first Crazy Accessories Paint Dance Party!

Are sunglasses, flip flops, elaborate costume jewelry, hats, scarves, gloves, handbags and virtually all accessories considered potential crazy accessories? We think so! :) Bring anything that you can wear and we'll paint it! YOU NAME IT! Bring it and we'll paint it!?

June is Prom Month! How about wearing a prom dress or suit from a thrift store! With all your wacky accessories! :)

One can only imagine how silly this will become!

Along with your crazy accessories, put on a old white shirt or visit the local thrift store and buy one. Toss it on and let EVERYONE at the party use you as a Human Canvas while we dance and hang out! If you are really feeling adventurous, feel free to wear as much white you like! :)

Paint Dancing is a new venue created solely for the purpose of openly expressing yourself in 2 totally different mediums - AT ONCE! During this event, we will be PAINTING and DANCING (at the same time) in my private art studio. We will be playing classic dance music from the 70's and 80's!

When: Friday June 14th (from 8pm till 10pm)

Where: Gasworks Gallery

Why: To support local food banks around the country!

PAINT DANCING ROCKS!

Warmly,

Matt Jones

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/paint-dancing-seattle/events/96993792/­

When: Friday, June 14, 2013 8:00 PM

Where: Gasworks Gallery - Matt Jones's studio warehouse behind building
3816 Latona Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.