Catered Primal Chef Dinner w/ Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo, Stephan Guyenet, and Dr. Tim Gerstmar Ft. Blue Valley Meats
Spring’s main event has arrived the day after the filming of Primal Chef’s new episodes. Great food, entertainment, prizes, and guest speakers will make this event one that you will want to be sure not to miss. Profits will be put towards the continued production of Primal Chef.
Here’s what you can expect:
A delicious buffet style meal will be catered by the Primal Chef team lead by Primal Chef Tomas Guzman. Beef and pork products will be supplied by Blue Valley Meats, a local, sustainable grass-fed meat producer. Chicken supplied by another free-ranged producer.
- Hearty Vegetable & Beef Bolognese
- Herb baked chicken thighs with a bacon and caramelized onion compote
- Roasted sweet potatoes w/ cinnamon
- Fresh cooked broccoli florets
- Water provided
- Cash bar of red and white wine may be available for an extra cost depending on interest.
Special Guests & Speakers
The three judges of the new Primal Chef episodes (Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo, Stephan Guyenet of Whole Health Source, and Dr. Tim Gerstmar of Aspire Natural Health) will all be attending the event! Sarah and Dr. Gerstmar will even be giving a talk at the event.
Also attending is Chef Cindy of Entertaining Paleo / Cindy's Table!
Signed copies of Sarah's book, Everyday Paleo may be available for purchase on-site depending on interest.
You will get an exclusive 12-minute preview of episode 1 of Primal Chef, the Paleo-style competitive cooking show that started this all. Episodes 2, 3, and 4 are being filmed the previous day. Anyone who purchases a DVD of episode 1 at the event will get an e-copy of episode 2 for free!
Blue Valley Meats will also have a short presentation about their farm so you can learn how their business methods support the Paleo lifestyle. If you are interested in a whole cow or pig share, you can find others interested in the room.
We have another exciting door drawing to present to you. Your entry includes 1 ticket. Additional tickets will be available for $1 each or $5 for 6 if you would like to participate.
Grand Prize: ($315.00 Value!)
- Free entry to a Primal Chef Culinary Academy class
- Free DVD copy of Primal Chef Episode 1
- Free DVD copies of Primal Chef Episodes 2, 3, and 4 as they are released
- Free nutrition consultation with Simplistic Nutrition of Seattle
- Steak or Combo Meat Basket from Blue Valley Meats
- 20% off a private 3-hour cooking lesson with Chef Tomas
5:00pm – 6:00pm: Arrive, meet and greet
6:00pm: Dinner served (Until 8:00pm)
6:30pm – 7:00pm: Dr. Tim Gerstmar
7:15pm – 8:15pm: Sarah Fragoso
8:30pm – 9:00pm: Primal Chef and Blue Valley presentations
9:00pm – 10:00pm: Drawing, closing remarks, event end
SeaTac Community Center[masked]th Ave. S.
SeaTac, WA 98168
Venue / Parking:
Free parking lot can hold 120 cars. Overflow on street. Venue 2 miles from Tukwila Link Light Rail station and 1/2 mile from major bus stops. Post up on the forums if you need a ride and carpool with your other Paleo Enthusiasts!
If you join the group, sign up for the meetup, pay, and then leave the group, Meetup will automatically remove you from the guest list. If you are only joining this group for the event and do not wish to be a part of it, please email me (Gil) before you leave so I can record your RSVP separately.
Special pre-sale price of $35.00, price increases to $45.00 April 20th, so sign up soon!
For more information on Primal Chef, vsiit: ThePrimalChef.com (http://www.theprimalchef.com)
Also, join the community at Facebook.com/PrimalChef (http://www.facebook.com/primalchef)
- This event will be photographed and or audio & visually recorded. If you do not want to have your picture taken, be sure to let us know prior.
- Payment required for holding spot. Refunds can only be provided if 14 days cancellation notice is given. You may transfer your spot to a friend.
By RSVPing “Yes” you agree to these terms and to have your photo, video, or voice used for Primal Chef and Western Washington Paleo Enthusiasts marketing.