addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › WIN TWO FREE WEEKEND PASSES TO WIZARD WORLD!

WIN TWO FREE WEEKEND PASSES TO WIZARD WORLD!

james s.
user 9412371
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
i have always been a batman fansmile
Brian
user 61681412
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Adam Warlock all the way.
Sarah
user 7562548
Dresher, PA
Nightwing! Always and forever Nightwing.
Robert E.
user 13470842
Philadelphia, PA
Wonder Woman!
Jonnathan
user 4008109
Bryn Mawr, PA
Post #: 129
Natalie Dormer (Game of Thrones)
Stephen
user 9697041
Philadelphia, PA
Batman. It always come back to Batman.
Chris D.
user 225801284
Bethlehem, PA
Spider-Man is my all time favorite. The way Peter Parker is able to juggle his real and superhero life is "amazing!"
Jessica W.
user 187999933
Glenside, PA
I will have to go with Black Canary!
Christina
AuranMinx
Drexel Hill, PA
I would have to say Ms. Marvel, who is now Captain Marvel. One of my favorite forms is her as Binary (the costume is so amazing).
Angie J.
user 252397632
King of Prussia, PA
Iron Man love struck