addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Geekiness on the horizon?

Geekiness on the horizon?

A former member
Post #: 74
Anything good and geeky coming up? Films, books or otherwise? Post it here!
A former member
Post #: 60
Does playing trivia or Quizzo or other outings requiring brain cell usage qualify as geeky enough? There are several places in the area that do regular Quizzo or trivia nights.

A former member
Post #: 79
Does playing trivia or Quizzo or other outings requiring brain cell usage qualify as geeky enough? There are several places in the area that do regular Quizzo or trivia nights.

I would say so.
A former member
Post #: 67
Cool! I will brainstorm (read: steal ideas from other meetups) and see where there are places we can go play.

Has anyone been to the Dickens Christmas thingie at Mount Hope (where the Ren Faire is)??
I heard the Poe Evermore was just "meh" but I'm a Christmas fanatic and would love to go up if anyone thinks that would be fun. I've not heard a review of it, good or bad.
A former member
Post #: 85
I have always heard good stuff about the Dickens Event.
A former member
Post #: 91
This looks like good clean, mindless fun:
http://trailers.apple...­

I think Nic Cage is a 12th level Paladin in this. LOL!
A former member
Post #: 70
Is it out in theatres yet? That does look cool.
A former member
Post #: 102
Hi Herd - what would you like to do in 2011?
A former member
Post #: 75
OMG, you finished it!! LOVE LOVE the derby! Smashing, simply smashing, I say! Well done!

Oh....right.....2011.....ummm.....errr­rrr.....I'll get back to you. Momentarily distracted.

The Nic Cage movie might be a good start. Maybe after opening weekend?
A former member
Post #: 77
Maybe a game night somewhere? I think they did one last year but I forget where, I want to say somewhere in Ardmore but I can't remember.