addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Doctor Who, "A Christmas Carol"

Doctor Who, "A Christmas Carol"

A former member
Post #: 19
I loathe Amy! I think she's whiny and annoying! I was hoping for a different companion this season. Better yet, bring back Mickey! Or how about the Doctor's daughter as the new companion? Now THAT would be fun! And a lot of running! Cause she likes running.....

WOW, I couldn't disagree more!! Amy is easily and by far my favorite companion of the new series (up til now it was Martha Jones).

I loved this year's Christmas Special. It was also my favorite Christmas special so far. It's so hard to do a new take on Scrooge (it's been done to death), but they found so many new twists and turns. I was very impressed.

Plus--- FLYING SHARK! 10 kinds of awesome.

I think this is the kind of episode I could see myself popping into the DVD player every Christmas, going forward.
A former member
Post #: 108
Well, as Amy is a redhead (I.e. Kryptonite) I am automatically in her corner.

I wonder if they will do a Three Doctors episode with Eccleston, Tenant and Smith?
A former member
Post #: 20
Well, as Amy is a redhead (I.e. Kryptonite) I am automatically in her corner.

I wonder if they will do a Three Doctors episode with Eccleston, Tenant and Smith?

I doubt they'll get Eccleston back. He wasn't too keen on being the doctor from what I hear. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tennant, Smith, and Paul McGann team up, though. I know McGann has been itching for a 2nd shot as the Doctor. Also, I think Peter Davidson would return again (he already returned once in the Time Crash short)

Yeah, I also love the redheads. But moreso it's AMy's attitude that makes her my favorite. She's quite a character.