addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Looking for fellow roleplayers

Looking for fellow roleplayers

erik
user 4082870
West Chester, PA
Post #: 64
I figure there must be a few of you that have rolled the ol' D20. I'm trying to recruit some new players for a game called Savage Worlds. It's a simple system so curious newbies are more than welcome. I tried this about a year ago and netted zero new players. I know someone out there is looking at a huge sack of dice right now!
Dave
daveburke
Bryn Mawr, PA
Post #: 45
I'd be willing to give it a try--weekends are generally better for me.
Jen
user 3792266
Swarthmore, PA
Post #: 1
consider my curiosity piqued!
A former member
Post #: 112
Some of my friends did play testing for that game system. I hear it is good.
A former member
Post #: 114
Could I play a Half-Gnomish fighter/illusionist/thief? LOL
erik
user 4082870
West Chester, PA
Post #: 65
Tim- It is a great system. It is simple enough for anyone to pick up but allows enough choices for a player to bring their imagination to life. So I have 3 people who might be interested so the next question is when and where you would like to meet. A public place insures that in case one of us has a case of the "crazies" we can all escape safely:) I'm willing to travel to pretty much anywhere in delaware or chester county. Let me know what works for you folks.
A former member
Post #: 115
Hmmm.
Dave
daveburke
Bryn Mawr, PA
Post #: 46
Like I said, weekends work better for me (Sunday afternoons, perhaps?). If the group stays small and nobody is allergic to cats I could host--I'm right near Villanova University.
erik
user 4082870
West Chester, PA
Post #: 66

Lets try for meeting each other next weekend. Please suggest day-time-place. Dave- I appreciate your offer to host. Tim- I'll see you at the MST3k show regardless. Jen- you still game? Anyone else out there in the ether want to get in on this?
Dave
daveburke
Bryn Mawr, PA
Post #: 47
I can do this.