addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Any interest in a bowling event?

Any interest in a bowling event?

Jeff
user 13675075
Pottstown, PA
Post #: 22
I don't go bowling often, but went with my family yesterday (rolled an 88 and a 117). Needless to say, I still have room for improvement. In any case, I still enjoy going.

Is there any interest among fellow nerds to schedule an afternoon for bowling? I'm thinking some Saturday in March, maybe in the KOP area? I'm more interested in the fun than a cutthroat competition, but please let me know your thoughts.