addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Mutter Museum Invite!

Mutter Museum Invite!

A former member
Post #: 5
I started this discussion/suggestion on NerdPhilly's page but it was suggested that I extend it to you guys:

Okay, so see below for Mutter Museum trip details:

Saturday, March 24, 2012
Be there at 10:30 AM
Meet in front of the Museum. I'll wear something conspicuous. LoL.

Email me for my number so I can see where you're at...and if you need directions (all I have is my GPS).

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--

I hope to see everyone there! I'll probably be getting a hotel room the night before since I will be in the city kind of late the night before and I have a long ride home (just makes more sense to be closer, given gas costs and whatnot), so I'll definitely be available to help make plans and get you there!

-Sunny

Benjamin B.
PSYduck110487
King of Prussia, PA
Post #: 3
Sunny, are you and anyone else going still on for this trip? I'll be there regardless.