addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Nerd vs. Geek web show

Nerd vs. Geek web show

Project T.
projecttwenty1
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 60
I thought I should mention this on the message board since we have so many "Nerds vs..." events during this MeetUp. We launched a campaign for a new locally-shot web show called "Nerd vs. Geek", www.NerdvsGeek.net.

Does anyone have any contacts in "Nerdy" or "Geeky" media that could help out outreach efforts? We have about 2 weeks to fund the show through DVD/merch sales, so we're hoping to find a journalist at a heavy-hitting Geek website or widely distributed publication that can reach people that appreciate ensemble comedy like Community.

I have an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer about it on Monday, Geekadelphia has promised some level of coverage, we've co-sponsored an indie animation screening this Friday, and we've been pummeling our personal social media accounts, but I don't think that will be enough to really push us over.

This is a great show with an awesome cast - any contacts/ideas?

-Steph Y.