addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Philly GamesCom 2015 Review Commentary

Philly GamesCom 2015 Review Commentary

David C
user 13954635
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 69
Post you likes, dislikes, complaints, praises and other comments here.
David C
user 13954635
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 70
I was looking for more board games. I also thought that there was not enough room for open gaming. I will have to run some games next time to correct some of this.
I'd like to see a separate area for Board Gaming and more shorter sessions. There would have to be separate sessions for RPGs. For instance some board games I played had time for several games where a RPG would only be able to cover 1 campaign . It might be advisable to look at a larger convention's scheduling to see how it was done.
HankSmith
Hank1952
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 50
There was no Game Library as the website stated! I wasted my time waiting for pickup boardgaming for my favorites like CATAN, Power Grid, Puerto Rico, Ticket to Ride, etc.