addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › Rifts RPG game books for sale

Rifts RPG game books for sale

A former member
Post #: 3
Good evening,

I'm looking to get rid of my collection of Palladium Rifts books, and am looking for potential buyers. They're 1st edition, but all in pretty good shape. I'm looking to sell the following:

• Rifts main book
  • Rifts Sourcebook One
  • Rifts Sourcebook Two The Mechanoids
  • Rifts Sourcebook Three Mindwerks
  • Rifts Conversion Book
  • Rifts Worldbook Two - Atlantis
  • Rifts Worldbook Three - England
  • Rifts Worldbook Five - Triax and the NGR
  • Two issues of the Rifter Magazine - April, 2005 and October, 2004

I'm looking to sell at $6/book, or all 10 for $55.

If interested, please drop me a PM and we can discuss details.
Thanks,
Jason