addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › WANTED: Trekkies / Trekkers into Star Trek costuming / cosplay

WANTED: Trekkies / Trekkers into Star Trek costuming / cosplay

Matt
TequilaMatt
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 29
Looking to put together a group of Star Trek fans (any and all eras) who are interested in expressing their fandom in costuming and/or cosplay. TOS was my first love and Spock my first role model. Wrath of Kahn is my favorite ST movie. TNG brought some new concepts to the table and I identified with Riker. DS9 had a great political story arc. Voyager brought us back to exploration. Enterprise was an interesting prequel. The JJ Abrams reboot wasn't my favorite, but brought Trek back to the masses. I am cautiously optimistic for Star Trek: Discovery.

I want to put together a group of Star Trek fans, whether you call yourself a Trekkie or a Trekker, who want to not only discuss what we love (and hate) about Star Trek in all its iterations, but also want to express that fandom through group costuming / cosplaying. Fans with uniforms or interested in buying / sewing uniforms and/or other Star Trek costumes welcome. If we can find enough people, maybe we can start a club. Maybe we could attend conventions together. Join me in exploring the final frontier!

Looking for fans in Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, and Philadelphia counties -- or further away if you're willing to travel.