addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › WIN TWO FREE WEEKEND PASSES TO WIZARD WORLD!

WIN TWO FREE WEEKEND PASSES TO WIZARD WORLD!

Matt
TequilaMatt
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 35
WIZARD WORLD LUVS NERD HERD -- WIN TWO FREE WEEKEND PASSES!

Enter to win a pair of passes to WIZARD WORLD Philadelphia, coming May 17-20th! Comment below with your favorite superhero for your chance to win. You have from now until April 30 at midnight to enter. Please only enter ONLY ONCE. The winner will be selected at random from all of the submissions.

And for anyone too impatient for us to pick a winner, enjoy 20% off your ticket with the code PHILLYMEETUP20 at
https://wizardworld.com/comiccon/philadelphia­

This year’s lineup includes Sebastian Stan (The Winter Soldier), Sean Bean (Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings), Natalie Dormer (Game of Thrones), Jason Momoa (Justice League), Ezra Miller (Justice League, Fantastic Beasts), Ray Fisher (Justice League), Dave Bautista (Guardians of the Galaxy), Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings, Stranger Things), Stephen Amell (Arrow) and many more.
Tyler K.
user 59984712
Exton, PA
Post #: 1
I've got to go with Aquaman. It's tough to just pick one hero, though.
Collin K.
user 251171172
Exton, PA
I really like Deadpool, he's reslly funny and always destroying reality or something wacky like that.
Viv
user 219883362
Malvern, PA
Post #: 2
Sebastian Stan - The Winter Soldier....too bad ass and cute!!!
Lindsay M.
user 242537843
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely adore Star-Lord :D
Dave C.
user 10132578
Sharon Hill, PA
Wendell Elvis Vaughn - Quasar, Protector of the Universe! One of the nicest heroes in the Marvel Universe, contrasting with his vast power and over-the-top job title.
Jen
user 3383193
Conshohocken, PA
Buffy will always be my favorite.
A former member
Matter-Eater Lad... a being after my own, er, stomach.
A former member
Swamp Thing! Traversing the Green may be the best locomotion yet
Jason S.
user 191888459
Wilmington, DE
Legion