addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › WIN TWO FREE WEEKEND PASSES TO WIZARD WORLD!

WIN TWO FREE WEEKEND PASSES TO WIZARD WORLD!

Jennifer
user 9981521
Bensalem, PA
Post #: 1
I've always adored Rogue and Jubilee (I know, it says one! but I love them both!)
Heather
Heather0
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 13
Lt. Colonel John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis isn’t technically a superhero. Superhero wise, I’d say Arrow and Bucky Barnes are tied in my Comic-Con book.
Alissa
dreamerlilly
Malvern, PA
My favorite mainstream super hero is Ironman. My favorite ANIME super hero is Uravity (Uraraka) from My Hero Academia
PoohEng
PoohEng
Clementon, NJ
Post #: 3
Nova!
Kate R.
rothackers
Lititz, PA
Post #: 60
Hard to beat Wonder Woman, but I love the longevity of The Doctor. Not sure if that's the sort of Super Hero you are looking for, but he/she seems like a hero to me!
Justin I.
user 249948694
Berwyn, PA
Star lord!
Tanya D.
TanyaDapkey
Levittown, PA
Post #: 7
Wonder Woman
Michael B.
user 249439379
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Gotta go with the bats$#t crazy Moon Knight <3
Christopher W.
user 245815622
Bowmansville, PA
Constantine
Yassara
user 12805799
Norristown, PA
Wonder Woman! This latest incarnation, of course. Such elegant badassery. Perfect. Just perfect.