addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Nerd Herd - SE PA Message Board › "The Nerds vs Thanos: Avengers Unite Trivia Night: Kildares West Chest

"The Nerds vs Thanos: Avengers Unite Trivia Night: Kildares West Chester"- Come join Us!

Careyann
Careyann5
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Fellow Nerds,

I wanted to send a quick message in Introduce myself and the newest Organizer in the Nerd Herd!

I am hosting my first event this Tuesday, June 19th at 7:30pm, "The Nerds vs Thanos: Avengers Unite Trivia Night: Kildares West Chester".

https://www.meetup.co...­

I would love to meet all of YOU, and "We" need a fun Team!  Please come out, and invite your friends!!

How strong is your Avengers knowledge?  We are deciding as to whether we should sign up as a Team and try to win prizes or just go, answer questions and have fun?

Share your thoughts in the event comments Nerds...we have to beat Thanos or at least that is what Paul tells me ;).

Careyann