addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris Running Meetup Group Message Board › 10K in bois de boulogne - Sunday April 29

10K in bois de boulogne - Sunday April 29

alexandra
lecomteparis
Paris, FR
Post #: 10
I will be running this Sunday in the 10K. Anyone else running?
Mikael N.
user 35304582
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
is this a race?

I will be running this Sunday in the 10K. Anyone else running?

Janey
user 3657739
Singapore, SG
Post #: 208
Fernanda
user 40830762
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
If anyone wants to run between 5 and 10km just for fun let me know!
Would love to have company!
Hugh
user 9603376
Paris, FR
Post #: 4
Hi Alexandra, I have entered this race but unfortunately strained my calf muscle last week (must be getting old, was too complacent about warming up properly). Therefore probably won't be ok by Sunday but have entered the next 10km there on the 13th if you doing that.