addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris Running Meetup Group Message Board › looking for a running partner to do 8 - 10 mile run at mellow pace around 6e

looking for a running partner to do 8 - 10 mile run at mellow pace around 6eme, 7eme, or 8eme.

rachel h.
user 47092882
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
I'm an American with a couple of marathons and other races under my belt. I want to start training for another marathon at the end of the year after a slothful last couple of months and am interested in finding a partner interested in 8-10 mile run at a mellow/moderate pace to get me back in shape. Last summer my marathon pace was about 8 min/mile but lately I have not run much more than 4-6 miles. I'm still in good shape, but I need to break the inertia. I'm on the border of the 6eme/7eme and would like to run around here - perhaps along the Seine.
Mikael N.
user 35304582
Paris, FR
Post #: 3
I could be game for a run...I am in the 17th. I prefer running out in the Bois de Boulogne but the seine works too. Currently a bit faster but over the summer I need to add distance and not speed so it could work out well. Let me know.