addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Greater Paris Tennis Group Message Board › Summer Season Tennis Lessons - 2012

Summer Season Tennis Lessons - 2012

Ian
user 15543701
Paris, FR
Post #: 2

I am an ITF (International Tennis Federation) tennis instructor now in Paris, a former ranked/sponsored International tennis player. I have over 40 international players, from ages 5 to 65, from beginners to world class touring players in town for a tune-up.

I am offering private tennis lessons covering the following areas of focus:

-Stroke Production (forehand, backhand, volley, serve, overhead, half-volley, drop shot, topspin, slice, kick-serve)
-Modern Tennis Footwork (baseline ground stroke footwork, net approach shot footwork, increase your court coverage)
-Develop Consistency (drills and lessons with specific goals to deliver results and improve your game level consistency)
-Tennis court strategy (geometry of tennis, shot selection, ball placement)
-Tennis Conditioning
-Tournament Tennis strategy and the psychology of winning tennis

Simply send me an e-mail- playtennis7@gmail.com - describe your current level, and let's arrange for an initial private tennis lesson and game level improvement plan.

Register on my website: www.crushtennis.spruz.com

Cheers,
Ian
06 22 84 60 32