addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Park Slope Knitting Circle Message Board › Thanksgiving - Thirteenth St(itch)

Thanksgiving - Thirteenth St(itch)

Julie
julievk
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hey fellow knitters!

I was wondering if there were any knitters who might want to get together for a pot luck Thanksgiving afternoon of food and knitting. I have a free 20+ pound turkey to cook but no one to cook for (my familly are all spread out this year). Anyone interested in bringing a dish and getting together at my home? Sort of an open house if lots of people are interested and if it's just a few, we can have a sit down meal and then knit and digest.

Just want to get an idea of whether anyone is interested - otherwise I may go volunteer at a soup kitchen and donate that turkey to them.

Julie