Aug 20, 2012 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
PRACTICE makes perfect! All the fundamental aspects of the language will be discussed in a fun and comprehensible way such as: Grammar; Conversation; Writing and Pronunciation. Each "workshop" is a stand-alone Italian language lesson. These workshops are:
- starting at 7:30pm and ending at 9:00pm;
- taking place on the second floor of the building directly behind the United Church;
- with Umberto as your teacher.
You should have completed the Italian 101 course and/or be able to understand and create simple sentences to join this class. You will find most of the topics on the book "Allegro Level 2 text and workbook with CD ISBN #9789606632143. The book is available on line at $38.35 plus shipping at this link: http://www.deltapublishing.com/proddetail.cfm?rec=yes&pronum=191&opronum=4295&cat=3&toc=77&stoc=0&newcat=3&newtoc=77&newstoc=0
- Please pay $20.00 online with your RSVP. You may also bring a check to class for $20.00 written to "Passatempo, LLC". We prefer to not receive cash payments.
- The series of workshops will start Monday July the 2nd and will end after 12 weeks on Monday September the 17th.
- Missed classes: Umberto will send summary and homework via email upon request.
- Classes could be cancelled in case of inclement weather and recovered at the end of the course.
- No food allowed in the class room so please plan accordingly.
- Arriving by Metro: The closest metro stations are Farragut North and Farragut West. Foggy Bottom is also an option. The school entrance is at the end of the parking lot beside the United Church at the corner of 20th & G Street, NW.
- Arriving by car: Please note that the parking lot is only for the church members. However, there is public parking close to the church. The least expensive option for parking is the Marvin Center Garage (http://www.gwu.edu/~parking/map/details.cfm...) . It's located between 22nd & 21st Streets and cost only $8.00 after 6:00pm.
If you have any questions, please send a message to your organizer or teacher.