Dec 3, 2012 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Once again we'll offer a 12 week class specifically for those who are just starting to learn Italian. The beginner class will be:
- starting at 6:00pm and ending at 7:25 pm;
- on the second floor of the building directly behind the United Church;
- with Umberto as your teacher.
This beginners course is designed for members with little or no prior experience with Italian. Introduction to the basic principles of language necessary for written and oral communication. Please note that students are required to attend all 12 classes in order to move to the next level. You will find most of the topics and homework on the book "That's allegro 1 with CD" ISBN[masked]-983. The book is available online at this link: http://www.deltapublishing.com/proddetail.cfm?cat=3&toc=77&stoc=0&pronum=4295
- If your intention is to "pay as you go", then please pay $20.00 cash or bring a check written to your teacher in the amount of $20.00.
- To pay for the session (12 lessons) please bring a check written to your teacher in the amount of $180.00. Paying in advance saves you money because each lesson is only $15.00 when you're paying in advance.
- The course will start Monday, October 15th and will end after 12 classes on Monday, January the 7th.
- Missed classes: Umberto will send summary and homework via email upon request.
- Classes could be canceled in case of inclement weather and recovered at the end of the course.
- No food allowed in the class room so please plan accordingly.
- Arriving by Metro: The closest metro stations are Farragut North and Farragut West. Foggy Bottom is also an option. The school entrance is at the end of the parking lot beside the United Church at the corner of 20th & G Street, NW.
- Arriving by car: Please note that the parking lot is only for the church members. However, there is public parking close to the church. The least expensive option for parking is the Marvin Center Garage. It's located between 22nd & 21st Streets and cost only $8.00 after 6:00pm.
If you have any questions, please send a message to your organizer or teacher.