addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Passatempo Message Board Annunci e altri eventi › Meetup details changed: Italian Conversation: quattro chiacchiere tra amici

Meetup details changed: Italian Conversation: quattro chiacchiere tra amici

Keith G.
Buongiorno Italianisti!

Spero che tutto vada bene dopo la tempesta! In DC it seems that we were luckier that in other parts of the country.  I hope the best for everyone and the future recovery efforts!

Our Meetup this evening at Vapiano is back on schedule!

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/passatempo/events/81640662/­

When: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6 - 9:00 PM

Where: Vapiano
1800 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036

I hope to see you this evening!

Nota Bene: After our Meetup tonight, the NEXT meetup at Vapiano will be Tuesday, November 20th, 2012.  RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/passatempo/events/81640572/­

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Un caro saluto -- Keith