addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 118
I've recently discovered a very old (probably from the late 70s) shot cartridge of 126mm film. Can anyone suggest where I could get something like this developed?
A former member
Post #: 2
I've recently discovered a very old (probably from the late 70s) shot cartridge of 126mm film. Can anyone suggest where I could get something like this developed?

Dave, try this lab:

http://www.rockymount...­

They specialize in old film processing and handle 126 cartridges.

Norm.
A former member
Post #: 119

Dave, try this lab:

http://www.rockymount...­

They specialize in old film processing and handle 126 cartridges.

Norm.

Thanks. I've looked into getting it processed by them. I asked them how long turn around time would be and they said UP TO 1 YEAR! Yes, that's right, a year to develop a roll of film...

Any other choices?

David
A former member
Post #: 1

Thanks. I've looked into getting it processed by them. I asked them how long turn around time would be and they said UP TO 1 YEAR! Yes, that's right, a year to develop a roll of film...

Any other choices?

David
Wow! unbelievable. I guess they have to store it up until they can manage a complete run to thread through the processing machine. Is the film color or B + W? If black and white you may be able to get an adjustable reel and tank and do it yourself. Also, do they at least store the film in a freezer until they are ready to do a run so that the film remains as stable as possible. You should do the same, freeze it to stabilize it as much as possible. There are other lab choices if you search on-line, but I'm sure they may have the same issues of limited runs on that sort of film.

Norm.