• Do you have automated UI tests?
• Do you have to watch your tests run to determine what’s being tested?
• Do you sometimes feel it is easier to write a new test than figure out if a test exists for the same functionality?
• Does your team ask you to run your tests because they don’t know how to run them?
• Would you like your business owners to read your tests and help you write better tests?
FitNesse can help you solve these problems. FitNesse is a wiki and a test runner. The wiki lets you write tests in plain English and the test runner runs the tests. So you can build suites of tests in plain English and organize them in the FitNesse wiki. Now you have tests that everyone can read, understand and run.
Come join us as Subu Iyer Software Quality Engineer at Cambia Health Solutions shows us how FitNesse can improve your test automation!