addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland WordPress Meetup Message Board › Operation Night Watch Needs Web Redesign & Dev (pro bono)

Operation Night Watch Needs Web Redesign & Dev (pro bono)

A former member
Post #: 10
I'm putting the word out for Operation Night Watch, an organization that helps the homeless in PDX.

They need a designer/developer to revamp their site into a CMS. WordPress on the list. This is volunteer work and should be considered a feather in your non-profit cap and something for your portfolio. I am unfortunately way too busy to do this right now. If you would like to help, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the coordinator over there.

Here's their site

Thanks, Karen
A former member
Post #: 1
Karen,

please have them have a look at http://oregonization....­, it's an IT services company I run for nonprofits. I can do their hosting and put them on Wordpress.

Best,

Sascha Siekmann
Founder and CEO

Oregonization
PO Box 56402
Portland, OR 97238
P 503 379 1566

http://oregonization....­
A former member
Post #: 11
Thanks Sasha

Do you also do WordPress design or just the hosting?

Karen