addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland WordPress Meetup Message Board › Need help fast...Hacker wanted

Need help fast...Hacker wanted

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello--

Hope someone can help me, or lead me in the right direction. I've got a problem. I'm an organizer for a public event that has been postponed for another date. We've a website up, http://www.artisanscu...­, and it's been managed by someone we have lost contact with. She had the login and password, and we've got to change the date on the website ASAP because people are buying plane tickets for the wrong dates. I understand that she had us registered with Tucows, but Media Temple might also be involved as a host.

May need a hacker to get into our own website. Always an adventure...

My cell is 503-277-8072, and I'm Michael Hagedorn, the co-organizer of the Artisans Cup of Portland Bonsai Exhibition. Phone or email is best: crataegus001@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!
Michael