You'll discover how foods & flavors can alter your experience of a wine.
* We will get to know a single wine and form a strong like/dislike opinion about it. Everyone's opinion counts! For the whole experience, you'll choose either a red or white wine, then work with that 1 wine throughout the journey of discovery.
* You'll learn a fun 10 point rating system which serves as an awesome tool to help you frame the experience.
* Once you've evaluated the wine on it's own, we're gonna mix things up by exposing that wine to a series of ingredients individually, and tasting how each ingredient/element affects the wine.
* 7 ingredients/elements will be paired to the wine & explored.
* The takeaway from the class is frequently the opportunity to see wine as an ingredient that by it's nature is meant to be part of a dish/meal.
This class is $25 per person.
Pre-payment helps but is not required. If you'd like to pre-pay please call Jeff at[masked]-7653. Thanks!
Here's an article by Winerabble (Michelle Francisco) from a Pairings Basics class in the Fall of 2013:
ONE MORE THING: All members of FOODIE attending this class will be able to purchase wine bottles to go at a t 10% discount.