This meetup is regularly attended by 30+ gamers! Check out pictures of past meetups here. (http://www.meetup.com/Dice-Drinks/photos/)
* Gaming starts at 7pm and usually goes until midnight or later.
* Minors are allowed, but we have to play in the diner section.
* There is plenty of on street parking.
* The #6 bus and streetcar stop nearby until around midnight.
Here's a list of games we usually have:
Cards Against Humanity, Munchkin, Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Pandemic, Puerto Rico, Dixit, Lords of Waterdeep, Small World, Fluxx, The Resistance, Qwirkle, Gloom, Forbidden Island, Elfenland, Suburbia, Panic on Wall Street, Citadels, Zombie Dice, DrunkQuest, Scrabble, and dominoes.
* Cloud Cap Games (http://cloudcapgames.com) also graciously provides us with a weekly game rental. This week it's Snorta! (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/11231/snorta).