Come eat, drink, and play board games with us. You get a coupon for 20% off at Guardian Games just for attending!
This event gets 100 gamers. Click here for pictures of past events. (https://www.facebook.com/dicedrinks/photos_albums)
* Like us on Facebook! (http://facebook.com/dicedrinks) We post pictures/discussions there.
* Gaming starts at 7pm and goes until 2am.
* Minors are only allowed in the diner section on the right.
* There is plenty of on street parking.
* Buses stop nearby past midnight, streetcar until 11pm.
* It's free, but donations of money or games keep it running!
Feel free to play any of our games or bring your own. Click here (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/dicedrinks?own=1&subtype=boardgame&gallery=large&ff=1) for a list of the games in our library!
Cloud Cap Games (http://cloudcapgames.com) also graciously provides us with a weekly game rental. This week it's Ticket to Ride: Märklin (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/21348/ticket-to-ride-marklin).
Don't worry if you've never heard of any of these games! The same is true for most people that come. These meetups are more about socializing over some drinks than hardcore gaming.