addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boardgames In and Around Portland Message Board › Boardgames at Lucky Lab Pub 6pm Thursday

Boardgames at Lucky Lab Pub 6pm Thursday

Pete
PeteGrey
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Come one, come all! It's Thursday night at the Lucky Labrador! We'll get started around six. We'll have at least a couple tables open for newbies to jump right in a game

We'll be the people gathered with game boxes and games spread out. Newcomers, don't be shy about approaching people already playing a game. They'll be happy to tell you a little about what they're doing and how much longer their game will last.

We play boardgames and card games at these events. We tend to focus on family strategy games (a.k.a eurogames). Recently we've played Settlers of Catan, Vegas Showdown, Modern Art, The Resistance, Stone Age, etc. If you have a favorite game you'd like to play, bring it with you.

A former member
Post #: 35
Hey, I used to come to these when I lived in PDX and I'll be up visiting for the majority of June. Is this still happening every week?