addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boardgames In and Around Portland Message Board › Star Wars X-Wing TMG Game Nights?

Star Wars X-Wing TMG Game Nights?

Christopher V.
user 75705702
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I know Rainy Day Games has an event on Tuesdays, but that's a bit far for a non-driver in SE. Does anyone else hold events for this game?
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Christopher,

I just got my copy of the game and current expansions and would be looking for new places to play too. (I'm in SW Portland right on the MAX.)

Jeff
Srg G.
user 52601312
Salem, OR
Post #: 2
I would love to get in on a few games too!

Fridays or weekends are best for me
Kevin S.
user 27803042
Tualatin, OR
Post #: 1
I also have a starter set plus some expansion ships and would love to play.
I am in SW Portland and can play on Fridays @ 6pm
Anyone want to try meetup this Friday or next?
I usually game at other worlds in hillsdale but am flexable on location
A former member
Post #: 7
Would anyone be interested in a Star Wars: X-Wing exclusive night?