addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDXnode Message Board › Meet up space?

Meet up space?

Merlyn A.
user 22681201
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hey Ben, folks,

If you're looking for a space to meetup then I believe that I can offer a sweet room in the new New Relic office. It mostly depends on when. Let me know.

Cheers,
Merlyn
Ben A.
user 76545952
Brush Prairie, WA
Post #: 1
Nice Merlyn! I've secured the Walmartlabs place for the first Thursday in February; perhaps we can move to New Relic after that (or if folks don't want to go to WM :) ).