addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDXnode Message Board › nodejs newbie help from 5:30pm onwards

nodejs newbie help from 5:30pm onwards

Merlyn A.
user 22681201
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Hey all,

Ben and I wanted to try offering newbie help before the start of the meeting on Thursday. So come early if you'd like help with some nodejs code or if you'd like to help others. I'll be there from 5:30pm offering help to newbies and looking for help too from more experienced nodejs coders. See you then!

Cheers,
Merlyn
Tracy H.
user 9828306
New York, NY
Post #: 3
It might have more to do in settings for Meetup per user, but I had no idea you had started posting these discussions! Just saw that you had tried in IRC last night....Also, it looks like a couple of us had jumped on #nodepdx last month and still regularly hang out there, so you may have better luck?

I'll ask about future location at work today. Thanks Merlyn!