addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Looking to start dogsitting

Looking to start dogsitting

Logan
user 8997860
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
So, after another visit with Joan Morningstar, the fabulous woman who opened my eyes to the wonderful world of Shibas, I'm seriously considering her suggestion of a dogsitting business (specializing in our favorite screamers of course). Do any of you have suggestions or interest in this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

-Logan
Jillian
KumaandJillian
Portland, OR
Post #: 25
my first suggestion is, have a good fence :) i think it's a great idea- it is soooo hard to find a place where i feel comfortable leaving my shiba. i always fear that he will get out or that he will be mouthy and it will be construed as biting.
Logan
user 8997860
Portland, OR
Post #: 9
Sadly I don't have a fence, but I do have a patio for Shibas to do some sunning! I take my boy on at least two walks a day (once in morning and another during the evening) so he can do his business, he gets plenty of attention and play time, and seems to have an overall happier attitude when he's around other Shibas. So, I figure it'd be a good way for me to try earning some money and get him some company. smile