addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Sorry I haven't been able to schedule a meetup in awhile!

Sorry I haven't been able to schedule a meetup in awhile!

Rus
user 3843145
Portland, OR
Post #: 111
I'm currently in the process of moving out of the house and down the hill to the John's Landing area, right near the Greenway Trail. I've been doing this while being slammed with work, so I haven't had any time free on the weekends. Since my new place is an apartment, though, I'm probably going to have to get to the dog park more often so I'll schedule several over the summer months here.