It's an ambitious statement, but 2014 is lining up to be the year that wearables emerge onto the market. Opticals (Glass), of course, but also watches (Galaxy), alternative inputs (Myo), body analytics (Athos), and who knows what else. So let's get together and figure out this landscape over drinks, how all world-changing topics are discussed.
• Watch: Gear (http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/wearable-tech), Pebble (https://getpebble.com/)
• Arm band: Myo (https://www.thalmic.com/en/myo/)
• Ring: NFC Ring (http://nfcring.com/)
• Fitness: Fitbit (http://www.fitbit.com/), Shine (http://www.misfitwearables.com/)
• Optical: Glass (http://www.google.com/glass/start/), Jet (http://www.reconinstruments.com/products/jet/)
• Clothing: Athos (https://www.liveathos.com/), Mimo (http://mimobaby.com/mimo/)
• Brainwaves: Epoc (http://emotiv.com/epoc/features.php)
UPDATE: We're now sitting to the left of the main door.