addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Orleans Permaculture Message Board › New Meetup: Kombucha workshop

New Meetup: Kombucha workshop

Joseph M.
user 12140585
New Orleans, LA
Announcing a new Meetup for New Orleans Sustainable Living and Permaculture!

What: Kombucha workshop
When: (A date and time has not been chosen yet.)

Where: Powerful Fitness Gym
4210 St Claude Ave
New Orleans, LA 70117
504 944 1880

Why: Want to learn to make your own kombucha, a fermented black tea health beverage? Just posting a few ideas for a May meetup. Another idea I have is a sheet mulching workshop to teach you how to control weeds, retain moisture, and build soil quality with minimal energy inputs. Visit the meetup site to vote on your favorite ideas, and please post your own ideas and we'll see what people are interested in.

Check it out!
A former member
Post #: 211
im in for it...
i need a heads up though...
since i have two toddlers in need to find a sitter.
but if its on a saturday night i'm covered...