addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Orleans Permaculture Message Board › I wanting to buy locally or pick locally

I wanting to buy locally or pick locally

A former member
Post #: 212
anyone know of a garden you can pick your own veggies from?
willing to pay...
i just would pre-fer to help someone out and get some veggies or fruit in re-turn...

or local vendors...
and there locations...

504-451-0484

i live in hammond but travel to new orleans, laplace, slidell weekly
Joseph M.
user 12140585
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 7
Hi Nathalie,
We have a guerrilla Permaculture garden at the corner of St Claude and France. We welcome collaborators to help grow and develop the garden and share in the produce. Feel free to email me via my profile!
Joseph