addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Kayakers Message Board › Ohio River Trail Open House

Ohio River Trail Open House

Julia K.
juldga
Aliquippa, PA
Post #: 17
I was told about an open house at CCBC because the river trail expanded or something here is the link http://www.ohiorivert...­

I think I am going to check it out
Bill Z.
user 14318489
South Park, PA
Post #: 5
Hi Julia,
Where did you end up finding the Jackson?
Julia K.
juldga
Aliquippa, PA
Post #: 18
Hi Julia,
Where did you end up finding the Jackson?

Online rutabaga paddlesports 2011 clearance 400 plus shipping but then they called me and it had a big scratch in the side so they gave me 150 off so it was under 400 shipped