addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Delaware Valley Brunch Club Message Board › Continental Tomorrow!

Continental Tomorrow!

A former member
Good morning all! Just a friendly reminder about our brunch at Continental Midtown tomorrow at 11am. I'm very excited because it's going to be a beautiful day and I'll get to see your gorgeous faces! If your plans have changed and you can't make it, please change your RSVP on the event. We want to be considerate to the restaurant hosting us, and have an accurate idea of who is coming. Morgan & I will be arriving a little early, but if you don't see us when you arrive, give the hostess my name (Kate Burmeister) or say you're with the Philly Brunch Club. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! -Kate